Portfolio Manager Brian Tolles answers the questions:
- What defined global growth investing over the prior decade?
- Mega-caps have been a significant part of the global growth story, do you see that changing?
- Why do you think the next decade will be different?
- What trends present opportunities for global investors today?
- How does de-globalization factor in?
- The US makes up almost 2/3 of the global index today – what does a “global” portfolio look like going forward?
- What are the implications for your strategy?